Formed in July 2010, our Corporate Risks team of Insurance Brokers offer a unique transparent proposition, providing a truly independent insurance broking and risk management service where the needs of clients come first.
The Insurance Partnership Corporate Risks team is regarded as the optimal client advocate and enjoys an exceptional level of client retention.
The stated objectives are to:-
Delivered by a team of qualified, skilled and experienced professionals, the Corporate Risks team provide the following range of services:-
Full General Insurance Broking services for commercial and corporate organisations in all sectors.
- Top quality service with no conflicts of interest influencing insurance placement
- Optimum programme structure and self-insurance levels, commensurate with the broadest possible cover
- Professional services model backed by a bespoke Service Level Agreement and Delivery Plan
- Highly competitive and consistent (timecosted) fee pricing
- Total transparency of earnings, saving between 8% and 12% of your insurance spend and generating additional savings through alignment of the insurance programme
Risk Management services; strategic, financial, operational and hazard:-
Risk profiling to help our clients reduce risk exposures, remove costs and help achieve the most competitive insurance programme cost.
- Capabilities include fire, engineering and security, protection of assets and business continuity planning.
- Safety, health and environmental systems and procedures to reduce risk exposures and assist with the ability to defend civil actions
- Audit & Consultancy
- Insurance programme review and evaluation
- Risk management audits and improvement programmes
- Claims & Loss Management Services
- Efficient claims management support and advice
- Provision of meaningful statistical analysis and management information
- Support with major/complex claims
- Alternative Risk Financing and Funding
- Due Diligence
- Warranty and Indemnity/Transaction insurance
Contact the Corporate Risk Team on Tel: 0113 389 1156
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: The Insurance Partnership, Prospect House, 32 Sovereigh Street, Leeds, LS1 4BJ