BUFCA Warranty Scheme
The insurance Partnership is pleased to be insurance advisor and partner for BUFCA and its members. We provide a complete insurance service to members catering for business insurance needs and our exclusive 25 Year Warranty.
The BUFCA 25 Year Warranty is designed and administered by The Insurance Partnership on behalf of BUFCA and is the only warranty to cover both cavity wall insulation and structural stabilization in one policy, avoiding many of the usual hurdles associated with arranging insurance cover warranties.
The BUFCA 25 Year Cavity Wall Insulation and Structural Stabilisation Warranty (to thermally insulate and overcome defective or missing cavity wall ties) covers existing Retrofit-For-The-Future homes, Hard To Treat Homes (HTTH) including homes with hard to fill sub 50mm cavities, and converted properties.
The Warranty caters for existing private housing and social housing developments as well as commercial properties.
Having our own industry Warranty product offer enables members to also provide bespoke solutions on specific construction projects.
Benefits of BUFCA 25 Year Warranty:
- All-in-one Cavity Wall Insulation and Structural Stabilisation System Solution
- OFGEM verified ECO Appropriate Guarantee
- 25 Year Insurance Backed Guarantee
- Underwritten by a leading provider of insurance cover in specialist areas of building and construction.
- Governed by FCA rules and regulations & backed by FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme), providing greater customer security and financial protection than any other available scheme.
- Only BUFCA members can apply
- The Certificate is transferable; cover will pass to new home owner. So, if you decide to sell your property the insurance is automatically transferred free of charge to the new owners, adding value to the purchase price and comfort in the ‘sellers pack’.
- Replacement Certificates can be provided free of charge
Every single property covered by a BUFCA 25 Year Warranty is subject to a pre-installation assessment survey by an Approved Installer to determine suitability for treatment and the completed works is inspected for quality and workmanship through technical auditing prior to cover being granted.
This provides all the relevant parties involved in the home ownership or sales transaction process with peace of mind.