Domiciliary Care Insurance
The Insurance Partnership is pleased to be able to offer an EXCLUSIVE Insurance product tailored to protect Domiciliary Care Providers, their businesses, staff and assets.
Our specialist team have been working in partnership with one of the UK’s most well known and respected Insurers, Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd, to develop a competitive and comprehensive insurance solution that meets the requirements of Domiciliary Care Providers, the CQC/CSSIW etc and Local Authorities alike.
Activities performed can include:-
- Personal – Bathing & Dressing
- Nursing Care (Level of activity to be confirmed and agreed)
- Administration of Prescribed & Non-Prescribed Medicines
- Night Care
- Carers Respite Service
- Cooking, Cleaning & Household Tasks
- Shopping & Laundry
- Handyman & Gardening Services
Please click on the key facts links below to see the cover provided:-
We have also included a number of additional benefits such as:-
- Businss HR – Access to a comprehensive website & free online HR and Health & Safety audits.
- Interest Free Direct Debit – No additional charge to spread the premium over the year, which can aid cash flow.
Enquiries and for further information please contact:
Mark Gale on: 01904 697121 or email:
Our Specialist Care Team at The Insurance Partnership York has also developed Insurance facilities for the following businesses:-
- Nursing Agencies
- Day Centres
- Social Support Networks
- Nursing Recruitment Agencies
- Schools & Academies
- Supported Living
- Nursery Schools
- Care Homes
- Sheltered Housing
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centres