Care Home Insurance
Jelf Insurance Partnership is pleased to be able to offer insurance products that are designed to protect Care Homes, their owners/managers, the business, staff and assets.
Our specialist team have been working in partnership with some of the UK’s most well known and respected Care Home Insurers to develop competitive and comprehensive insurance solutions that meet the requirements of care home providers, the CQC/CSSIW etc and Local Authorities alike.
Care home insurance
Care Homes that can be accommodated include:-
• Elderly (including EMI)
• Learning Disabled
• Physically Disabled
• Acquired Brain Injuries
• Compulsory & Detained
• Single Homes to complex multi-disciplined Groups
• Domiciliary Care
• Supported Living
• Day Care Centre
Why choose us?
We take the time to look at your care home from the inside, tackling the issues that you want to address and identifying any issues you may be unaware of. Only when we truly understand your business can we start to help and deliver real solutions.
•Specialist Care Home Insurance wordings
• 24 hour Legal Advice line
• Dedicated Account Executive
• Dedicated Claims handler & Service
• A rated Insurer, confirming sound financial standing.
• Risk management advice and support
• Access to wide range of Insurers and specialist schemes
• Highly competitive premiums
• 24 hour Employment Law Helpline (optional)
For a free initial no-obligation consultation, please contact:
Mark Gale on: 01904 697121 or James Masterson on 01904 697117
Follow us on twitter: @jelfcare
Care leaflet (pdf, 161.6 KB)